Pages

Friday 3 July 2009

Where shall we stitch Mary Wigham this weekend?

I know that I shall be putting in a few stitches on poor Miss Polly who has rather been forsaken lately, but that will have to be at the Silk Museum in Macclesfield or later in the Wedgwood Museum - it's almost time to leave. I have such fond memories of a recent trip to Japan and all the beautiful gardens that provide shade and tranquility, so.....Saho-san, may we call for tea, please? (and perhaps some black sesame ice-cream...)

5 comments:

  1. I love going to Macc to visit the silk Museum but haven't been for a couple of years now :( last time I went was the Spinning gulids annual visit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Black sesame and green tea ice cream coming up, with black tea or green tea, your choice, ma'am!

    Have a wonderful weekend everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh are you going to be in Macclesfield. I'm not too far from there lol. Well, maybe 50 mins. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you are doing this public SAL and I'm sorry that you had copyright problems. It seems to happen so often in the needlework world.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will be stitching mine In Papamoa, Bay of Plenty New Zealand.

    ReplyDelete