Pages

Thursday 2 July 2009

Un blog absolument passionnant - Merci Marie Claire Idées

Every time I visit France, I make a fast bee-line for the nearest news-stand to find the latest edition of Marie Claire Idées. It is a fabulous magazine packed with the most wonderful inspirations and patterns for making hand-crafted dreams. Even though it is written in the language of Moliere, my school-girl French suffices to see me through the projects. So, imagine how absolutely flabbergasted (tr. époustouflante) I was to read that the Needleprint blog with all your works is a favourite of Marie Claire Idées! You could have knocked me over with a feather! I just had to make a pot of tea, sit down and tell you. Take a bow - all of you - Hip, Hip, Hip, Hooray!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Jacqueline! But... you really deserve it :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jacqueline Congrats, You will be famous as Susan Boyle!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excuse me, I'm french and don't understand everything, but are you sure Jacqueline is also a SINGER???? Think I may have miss something somewhere....

    ReplyDelete
  4. wawou awonderful blog, I love your embroidery

    ReplyDelete