Pages

Thursday 23 July 2009

Still Picking Pockets!

Thank you for all your helpful comments and for mentioning the lovely Pockets of History book produced by the Costume Museum in Bath for their exhibition. I would have shared mine with you, but like all the books I rave about, I gave it away.....I shall contact the museum this morning to see if the book is still available and I'll be back to this post to let you know. (I checked with the museum and this book is sadly no longer available.)
The V&A has some lovely web-pages dedicated to pockets and you can see images of 18 complete pockets in close-up. The trick is to click on the fabric squares you see when you reach the pocket page.
Hold on to your pockets and click here to be whisked off on a journey of delight!

No comments:

Post a Comment