Pages

Sunday 18 September 2011

Sunday's Child - Free Jigsaw Download

Since it happened to be my birthday last week, I was trying to remember on which day of the week I was born. I couldn't recall if it was Wednesday or Thursday. Not something I should really fuss about - but it does make a whole world of difference. Am I full of woe? Or do I have far to go? I suppose I could pull daisy petals to decide, but the wonder of the internet is that I can have an instant answer - and, thankfully, I find I was born on a Thursday. So, I can banish all woe! Since today is Sunday, I thought this might make you smile - and of course, all those with the good luck to be born on a Sunday. I hope you enjoy your free jigsaw download this week. However, sadly, this is not going to work for Mac users. Instructions: Click here next Click Open, then click the .EXE file name and click Run, when you see the jigsaw puzzle, click Play Too many pieces? Try clicking on Trays on the top tool bar to create any number of resizeable trays to sort your pieces ........ you can also click the Cheat button and watch the puzzle solve itself! The software is by David Gray designer of Jigsaws Galore - the powerful jigsaw player and creator for Windows.

5 comments:

  1. Belated Happy Birthday wishes Jacqueline!
    I'm getting an error message when I try to get the new puzzle.
    It sounds like you have yet another big project underway......a wedding. What a wonderful time for your family.
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your lovely kind wishes, Pat. Sorry about the link, it is now fixed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday from one September baby to another. Think that I am a Wednesday's child, but don't dwell on it. I've been around for wya too many other days of too many other weeks of to many other ... well, you get my drift.

    I so enjoy your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy belated birthday to you, Jacqueline! Hope it was a happy day!
    hugs,
    babs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Frances - hope you had a wonderful birthday too!

    ReplyDelete