Pages

Saturday 3 September 2011

Is This The First?

I just saw the V&A latest offerings - and amongst them this......Christmas card! Is this the first of the year? Did I totally miss summer while working on the new book - could it be autumn already? However, I do have to say that I love this deer design and have ordered mine today - they come in packs of 10 for £4.75. The design is from a crewel embroidered bed-hanging of 1680-1700 worked by Abigail Pett. The greeting inside reads: With all good wishes for a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year.Click here for more details of how to purchase.

1 comment:

  1. It is not Autumn yet, but it does feel like it. Summer was less hot and more rainy than usual, so here in Portugal it feels like Autumn! And yes, Christmas is around the corne (says one that already started cross stitching for Christmas!!)
    This is one of my favourite London museums, where I saw Tandrum's and Tiaras!!

    ReplyDelete