Pages

Tuesday 19 January 2010

Free Sampler Digital Jigsaw Puzzle to Download

I thought you might like to play a while today - so under a special arrangement with David Gray designer of Jigsaws Galore - the powerful jigsaw player and creator for Windows, we have a free digital jigsaw for you to download. Sadly, this is not going to work for Mac users. Instructions: Click here next Click Open, then click the .EXE file name and click Run, when you see the jigsaw puzzle, click Play
Too many pieces? Try clicking on Trays on the top tool bar to create any number of resizeable trays to sort your pieces into........you can also click the Cheat button and watch the puzzle solve itself!

11 comments:

  1. it's really nice! thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry - there is not much I can do but I have heard there is a natty piece of software you can run to emulate Windows on your MAC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I spent an hour or so playing....so did my husband. Thanks Jaqueline!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Next time would you like something easier? More difficult? Tell me what you like and I'll do my best for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks you for this wonderful puzzle! I loved solving it!! It helped me to stay awake during a silent day at the bookfair.
    Regards,
    Sandra (NL)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you really enjoyed it

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved it! And would be up for an even more challenging puzzle. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That was so much fun. I love jigsaw puzzles and to have a multi-paned sampler was a special treat! Thank you arranging it.

    ReplyDelete