Pages

Saturday 16 July 2011

The Winner of the Micheál and Elizabeth Feller Needlework Collection Volume 1


I was just looking at the price of Needleprint Books on Amazon.com and have been sniffing a cup of tea ever since.... I do realise how many people would dearly love this book - but you shall never have to pay dearly for it - or for other Needleprint books while they are in print, I promise.

Click here for a copy for $90 including airmail postage worldwide.










Click here for a copy for $40 including airmail postage worldwide.
If you have any doubt where you can obtain a copy or if you are having difficulties obtaining a copy we can link you to a shop near you who will be happy to help you. Just click on the flying angel below if you would like help. And in the meantime an angel will be flying over to Sharon in Virginia, USA to present her with a copy of our new book which she won in today's draw.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations to all the winners of the latest contests. I always enjoy seeing what new pieces you have found to show us.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just want to say that I received my copy of this beautiful book today and I want to congratulate all involved. It is such a stunning book. 2 things that have fascinated me with just a quick look through are the amazing Queen Stitch shoes on page 140 along with the glorious needlework box that was owned by Princess Margaret. I really don't know how the family could have sold something as wonderful as this. Death duties I suppose. I am looking forward to the next book. - Sandra.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your kind words - you make all the hard work worthwhile!

    ReplyDelete