Pages

Friday 7 January 2011

Mary Wigham - Another Bright Finish From Beatrice in Belgium

I always say that every project has its own finish time - and I know there are probably lots of Mary Wighams out there still waiting for a few more finishing stitches. However, the SAL was not intended to be a race - it was always intended to be enjoyable. And judging from Beatrice's expressive colour choices for her sampler, I believe she heartily enjoyed working on Mary Wigham using Aida fabric and Mayflower Threads. Well done, Beatrice!

5 comments:

  1. Ooh, another beautiful Mary Wigham! And I'm also loving the background you've used for the blog - is it a Needleprint design? The soft colors are calling to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty Mary Wigham!! It`s lovely Beatrice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice work, Beatrice! Love your choice of fabric and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab finish, well done beatrice. I'm still plodding away on mine, but its getting there!

    ReplyDelete