Pages

Tuesday 22 May 2012

You Me & Facebook and SANQ Draw Winner


I do apologise. Some of you must think I am very standoffish as you have requested to be my friend on Facebook. That is really lovely of you and I am so chuffed to be invited to be your friend. The problem is that my personal Facebook is where I sort out the family problems and ups and downs and generally check up to make sure they are all eating enough greens and remembering to return library books. This blog is really my page for friends - where I share my thoughts and you can always email me at any time by clicking on the flying angel.
And yes, there is a winner of the SANQ draw - it is Giovanna in Italy. There'll be more SANQs in the future - do look out for the Fall edition as there will be an article on The Micheál and Elizabeth Feller Needlework Collection.

1 comment:

  1. You always sound so sweet and understanding! Your Family is blessed to have you looking out for them. I so enjoy reading your daily posts and that certainly works for me! It's really better than a Facebook friend! Thank you for this blog.

    ReplyDelete