Pages

Tuesday 7 July 2009

You have just started Mary Wigham, you are busy...

Then you are not alone. Nicolas in France will keep you company. Having 5 children, he has to get up very early in the morning to make sure he can put in a few stitches. That is before he does the dusting, ironing, walking the dog, cooking........And Nicolas isn't the only male in our midst, there are others just keeping a low profile for now. I really love the palette of colours Nicolas has chosen for his Mary Wigham. The question is: Are you ready for Part 6 of Mary Wigham? Then, just click here or the Mary Wigham Forever SAL image in the right-hand side-bar.

4 comments:

  1. gorgeous colors!!!!! very similar to what I am using for my B. Potter piece!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Nicolas you are not alone...were it not for my kids, puppies, kitties, house, job, etc. etc. I would get a lot more stitching done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like a great choice for colors. Nicolas and I are working on the same motif. I hope his children will give him a little extra time for stitching here and there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice! The colors are very harmonious and look very promising.

    ReplyDelete