Pages

Tuesday 21 July 2009

Waiting for Part 8 of Mary Wigham?

I can see Veronique in Switzerland is ready to begin Part 8 so I sha'n't keep her waiting any longer! We have seen original colour schemes for Mary, we have seen striped squirrels, and now look, Veronique has personalized the lettering and signature - and has even added her own name to the sampler. Maybe there is a small corner or space where you might add your name or initials to Mary's sampler, just to leave a little mark of yourself, if nothing else. And now you can click here for part 8.

7 comments:

  1. I get it easy as far as adding my own initials to the sampler... my initials are MW! Veronique's is beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Veronique,

    I think your sampler colors are beautiful! Very calming and relaxing. Do you mind if I ask what colors you are using? I love so many of the sampler's colors that I haven't started to stitch mine....still trying to decide which colors to use. Thank you for your time! Hope you continue to enjoy many peaceful stitching hours.

    Carol in AZ, USA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carol,

    My colors are from DMC : 3768, 926, 927,451, 452, 3012, 3051, 610, 839, 831 and 3045.

    I hope this will help you to make your choice of colors.

    Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your color selection and what you are doing with the capital and small ABC's. I have just started the sampler but was wondering what to do with the letters on it. I think your idea is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Veronique - I just love your colors - I think that is what I will use - thank you for telling us what you used! Tedra, Phoenix, AZ USA

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing with us your color choices. :) Carol

    ReplyDelete