Pages

Tuesday 28 July 2009

The last instalment of Mary Wigham

Well here we are! Some of us are just about to finish, many of us are part way through, and new friends like Patricia are just embarking. The files will remain until the end of the year for downloads and we'll continue to show your work in progress. You have sent so many beautiful images that I haven't wanted to spoil the surprises by loading them all at once in the gallery. It will be lovely to spend some time focusing on the motifs and their use in small projects, again you have lots of ideas and one new project will be a stitched version of the basket we are making at present. And then there are Mary Stickney's bookmarks.....maybe we'll be able to show them later this week. And the stories of the Beatrix Potter and the Beatrix Potter Companion which I can't wait to share with you...
But I suppose what you want to hear more than anything else is how much the donations over the weeks have totalled. Later this week, when the school have had chance to add everything up, I'll report back to you. Thank you for all you have done and are doing - I feel you have moved a mountain! Click here for Part 9 and your last instalment of the Mary Wigham sampler.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you again for making this all possible. I am enjoying stitching Mary's Sampler. I will be checking for future offerings. I am anxious to start the Beatrix Potter Companion and the Quaker Post Cards. I think I better finish Mary and Beatrix first!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wanted to thank you for this great sampler!

    ReplyDelete
  3. where is it, not on page with downloads? Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kim, it may be that you need to refresh your cache - press the F5 button. If that doesn't work for you, then email me with your email address and I'll help you. Click on the flying angel on the Right Hand Side-bar to email me.

    ReplyDelete