Pages

Wednesday 1 July 2009

A Lovely Beatrix Potter Quaker Sampler from Doris in Alsace

Doris Hirth has just sent me an image of her framed Beatrix Potter Quaker Sampler and I had to post it straight away for you to see. I am delighted to share all the special variations you are creating with these sampler charts - it really does my heart good to see them and to see all the loveliness of your designs and colour choices. Although the original sampler chart is no longer in print, you can still obtain a .pdf Beatrix Potter Quaker chart as a download.

8 comments:

  1. Oooooooh! It is very beautiful :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is this not one of the loveliest things you've ever laid your eyes on? The color variations are stunning! I just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, love the colors...

    ReplyDelete
  5. One word only : marvellous
    Lou from France

    ReplyDelete