Pages

Saturday 17 May 2014

SOLD Blackbird Designs With Needle and Thread * £12 €18 $30 Shipping Included

I have always been a great fan of Barb and Alma - they create charming, well thought-out designs inspired by the past but with their own particular take on times gone by.
People are sometimes surprised to find out I like these modern designs and I have to confess I am no historical purist - needlework speaks to me and good design always inspires.
Blackbird designs show such integrity of arrangment and colour - they always work and they are always well-worth the effort of stitching.
This charming softback book of 40 pages has so much for the stitcher to enjoy
There are 11 easy mini projects for you to complete
for Christmas, for Hallowe-en and other occasions
for gifts or for you to keep just for yourself...

No comments:

Post a Comment