Pages

Sunday 30 June 2013

Free Kindle Needlework Books


If you have a Kindle eBook then you might be interested to hear that there are a number of free books that are available for instant download.

Here is a selection to let you see what is there.

If you search just the Kindle section and type in embroidery for the search argument then you will get about 11 pages of books. Some of the books are very reasonably priced.

And there are some patterns too - has anyone tried cross-stitching from an eBook pattern - does it work?

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for this, I will look them up

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not stitched from an e-pattern, but I have some digital patterns. So far, the only one I've started, I printed out so I could work from paper. Maybe one day I'll give it a go!! LOL

    ReplyDelete