Pages

Saturday 14 May 2011

Well, I'll Eat My Needles and Pins

Well we know about squirrels eating power cables, but who will eat pins and needles? Cotton reels and buttons? With their feet up and a pot of tea? OK, you've guessed already. Me! These lovely biscuits are sent as gifts by Biscuiteers, and I thought you might like to see. What a pity I can't share them!
And if you didn't get to London this year - here is a little consolation to wash down with some nice Earl Grey. And don't go to sleep in the teapot, we have a nice little giveaway on Monday for you.

4 comments:

  1. What a brilliant idea!! I don't think I could eat them! Wouldn't they look lovely on a feather tree at Christmas?

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I love these, but couldn't find the sewing related ones on there website!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun cookies, love the idea.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do love London. The first time I got on a plane was to go to Her Majesty's capital. I had a ball! Last year I was there again with my husband and I had a pleasure of showing him some of my favourite spots and had the luck of going for the first time in my life to the Royal Albert Hall (my husband decided on the spot to buy tickets to The Swan Lake ballet). He wants to go to London again!! Yupiii! I have a fridge magnet that says "Mind The Gap"!!!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete