Pages

Monday 11 April 2011

Winner of Vintage Modes et Travaux Patterns

Thank you to everyone who emailed or left a comment for the blog - for your security we didn't publish those left with personal details. All entries were put into a draw and I am delighted to announce that the winner was Tedra from Arizona. Tedra wrote: Hi Jacqueline - my favorite blogpost(s) this year has been Feb. 16th "Say Hello to Monika in Norway" - I love to read about women in other parts of the world and what they love for embroidery/stitching - her outfit was spectacular and I loved seeing where she lived! I also loved the Feb. 15th post of "The James Wilson Sampler" which I've ordered from the museum - it will be a beautiful piece! Your vintage patterns will be airmailed to you first thing tomorrow, Tedra. I'll have another look through my treasures soon to find something else nice to give away!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Tedra! What luck to win such a beautiful giveaway!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brava Tedra! Congratulations! And thanks Jacqueline for all posts!

    ReplyDelete