Pages

Thursday 21 April 2011

UK Classes with Sherri Jones - reserve Now

Sherri Jones (Patrick's Woods) working with Hanging By A Thread will be holding classes in the UK on 20-22 April 2012. This is only Sherri's second visit to the UK - she is in great demand.
She will be teaching 3 projects: Hare Pyns, The Garden Variety Long Pocket and The Blue Ribbon Box. All of which you can see here.
Reservations for the classes are now - especially for the Blue Ribbon Box as the Cherry Wood box is handmade and the orders have to be placed very soon if we are to have them in time for the class. Of course students may still join the class later but their box may have to be shipped on when available. For more details visit Susan Albury at Hanging by a Thread
And thanks again for all you emails - I was sorry to miss posts the last two days, but we are using all resources to upload files to the printer at the moment - and yes, I was just a teeny weeny bit tired and fell off my perch around 4am the other day - which day? But back at my desk now!

3 comments:

  1. Those are such beautiful pieces, but a fit too far for me to travel;)

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm already booked onto the Blue Ribbon Box class and am so looking forward to this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sherri is one of my favorite teachers, I've had the pleasure of taking two classes from her in the past. I still haven't managed to take Hare Pyns which I just love so I'm very jealous of anyone who will get the opportunity. Hmmm, maybe a trip to the UK with some stitching thrown in???

    ReplyDelete