Pages

Sunday 6 September 2009

Mary Wigham takes the air in the Tetons

My name is Alissa and I am from Wisconsin USA, and I wanted to share my Mary Wigham. I started working on her with the first release of patterns and fully intended to keep up, but life interrupted (I have two small children). We took a family vacation to Wyoming this August and took Mary along for the ride, with the intention working on her along the way. But alas - it was not to be - she spent the time sightseeing with us and so I share this picture I took of her draped across a sagebrush bush with the magnificent Tetons as her backdrop. These mountains never cease to take my breath away. Thank you for this beautiful sampler.

By Alissa

1 comment:

  1. The grandure of the American West, and the delicate beauty of Mary Wigham - a winning combination.

    ReplyDelete