Pages

Thursday 6 March 2014

Les Marquoirs Au Point De Croix * Françoise Clozel * £30 or $60 Shipping Included.

Well you could pay Amazon £71 or $118 dollars for this lovely book or you could buy my pretty much mint copy for half those prices if you prefer. I love the work of Françoise Clozel and this book is a little treasure trove.
There are charted patterns for 8 samplers in this book - snippets of which you can see above.
However, I have used them more as a library of motifs for creating my own pieces as there are lovely borders and alphabets aplenty.

There are mnay hours of stitching pleasure here for anyone who enjoys cross stitch at whatever level.
The book is hardback and has over 60 pages of charts. It measures approximately 8" x 10" (20cm x 25cm)
I am sorry this book is now sold.

No comments:

Post a Comment