Pages

Friday 1 June 2012

A Hannah Gilpin Nears Completion


Teresa in California is just about to put the finishing stitches in her Hannah Gilpin sampler - she will probably finish this weekend. Teresa says: I'm finally in the last stretch, stitching the last of this wonderful sampler.  It's taken me a long time to make it to this point because I only stitched it over weekends when I could use my magnifier lamp.  The rest of the week, I'm on the road for my job and hotel lighting isn't the best for stitching.  My eyes aren't what they used to be!  And now I'm stitching the last bit - Hannah's personalization in the center. You have made a beautiful sampler, Teresa, and I hope you are very proud of your efforts. Many Congratulations. Let's put the flags out! (Oh, we already have.... look for a special Jubilee Offer tomorrow as we celebrate our Queen's 60th Jubilee.)

The Hannah Gilpin chart is available as a download. It comes with a free 18 page colour book of Hannah's and her sister Ann's Ackworth samplers with new research and descriptions for you to print or enjoy on your computer screen. And a bonus editable jgg file for our users of Jane Greenoff Cross Stitch Designer. There is also a SAL for you to join. Just click here to browse or buy.

You might also like to see:

No comments:

Post a Comment